Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Puisi: True Love

True Love
by Kidpoetry

There are not enough words, to describe the effect u have on me...
You make it easy to be myself, and its you who set me free...
You are just so amazing, I can't believe how good you make me feel...
I was scared this was only just a dream, but you assured me this was real...
When you told me how you really felt, i had difficulty trying to breathe...
My heart began to beat much faster, but you promised me you wouldn't leave...
Every word that you wrote, made me want to be with you so much more...
The thought of you had me trembling, deep down inside my core...
I long to b with u boo, like we envisioned for our first meet...
The thought of my arms around you, with your hand in mine is just so sweet...
Watching the beautiful Cali sunset, and a breeze that is so gentle...
We connect on many levels boo, not yet of the physical, but the mental...
But soon enough you'll be in my arms, falling fast asleep...
I said no harm would come your way, and a promise i always keep...
You're safe with me at all times boo, id never do you wrong...
We've talked about what does not kill you only makes you strong...
You're open and you're willing, to tell me how you truly feel...
You're beautiful, and you care for me, i can hardly believe you're real...
But the day will come when i look into your eyes, and see what you r made of...
And when I realize where your heart lies, I'll know your my true love!


I love you Amber, always and for eternity. -Seanny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbekutuk | Blogger.com